Ipad's Final Release!

Posted by Aaron! On 8:51 AM 0 comments

Is it good? Is it bad? Only time will tell. Yesterday, on April 3, 2012, the Apple Ipad was introduced to the world.

People lined up to there local Apple store to get these little handy gadgets. Some say its the newest and best portable computer,  some say its complete crap. I myself, can not see myself digging up hundreds of dollars to go buy one. There are people out there looking for it, and trying to dig out the scraps of any dimes they can find to go out and order this thing.

Im excited for the near future to find out what even the "fans" think about it. One thing amazed me yesterday, one thing. I think consumers are getting the wrong details on this thinking it is a computer you set on your desk and use. My local news was doing interviews with people who just got there Ipad, and I will quote what one man said.

"What are you going to do with this when you get home?"

Answer: "Prolly just going to sync all my apps and music to it when I get home, play around with it a little. I got a powerpoint presentation due for school soon so that will help"


I got a powerpoint presentation due for school soon so that will help


Wait, what? Lets go back for a second. This thing doesn't have MS office, or 3rd Party software for homework. People are getting this for college thinking it will help them, when this device is NOT made for college. This just goes to prove a point, apple and all the buzz around the internet are tricking people into thinking this is a super-natural computer for work and business. It's the complete opposite,  its a device for fun and games, music, tv, videos, and browsing the web.

I'm not going to lie, this thing is pretty much a really cool upgraded ipod. I am just disappointed that Apple and other people are trying to make it sound like its the next level computer.

What do you think, leave me/us a comment. I would love to see you guys thoughts.

In All Regards,
TechTalkTonight

Categories:

0 Response for the "Ipad's Final Release!"

Post a Comment